Stamped Metal Class - Jacob Williams Winery
Join Tiffany of Tiffany Anne Studios at Jacob Williams Winery for this stamped metal class. we'll sip amazing wine, take in views of the Gorge and learn how to make your choice of a stamped metal necklace, bracelet or keychain entirely from scratch! Working with a variety of stamps to create your own custom images and sayings. You'll choose your project, forge a clasp, wire wrap stones, stamp metal and create a custom piece ready for giving or gifting to yourself.
Date and Time:
December 15th, 12-2 pm
Jacob Williams Winery
3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673
- This is a beginner class no previous metalworking skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- Class includes all tools, metal, and design components.
- If you have materials you'd like to bring to class we can work with them to
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine
- Jewelry making kits are available to purchase and take home to start making your own designs. Order online and I will deliver them in class!