Necklace/Bracelet Design Class - Jacob Williams
Connect to your creativity while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge while working with a variety of jewelry making tools to create a custom necklace or bracelet. Choose your own chain, forge a clasp, wire wrap stones, stamp metal and create a design that is uniquely your own. You'll leave with new skills, friends and a necklace that you'll be proud to say you made! This is going to be a super fun event so grab a friend, be ready to make new ones and come get hammered with us!
3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- You'll have a choice between Gold-fill or Argentium Silver for your designs
- Class includes all tools, metal, stones and design components.
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Must be 21 and over to attend
Jacob Williams has live music starting at 2 on Sundays visit their event calendar to see whos playing after the event.