Necklace/Bracelet Design Class - Chris James Cellars
Join us at Chris James Cellars beautiful tasting room in Carlton for this event. We'll taste their award-winning wine and learn how to make your choice of a necklace or bracelet entirely from scratch! Working with a variety of jewelry making tools you'll choose your chain, forge a clasp, wire wrap stones, stamp metal and create a design that is uniquely your own. You'll leave this class with a necklace or bracelet you'll be proud to say you made! This is going to be a super fun event so grab a friend, be ready to make new ones and come get hammered with us!
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- You'll have a choice between Gold-fill or Argentium Silver for your designs
- Class includes all tools, metal, up to 3 design components.
- One wine flight is included in the class price
- Additional wine is available for purchase
- Must be 21 and over to attend
About Chris James Cellars
This award-winning winery is nestled in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley. Their detailed approach to winemaking, love of viticulture and knowledgeable tasting room staff make them an Oregon wine country must experience.