Hoop Earring Class - Slopeswell Cider
Join Tiffany from Tiffany Anne Studios at Slopeswell Cider for this beginner jewelry making class. You'll learn how to make your own teardrop hoop earrings entirely from scratch. We'll practice basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and shape wire. Then finish with wire wrapping techniques and design options to embellish with stones and make these hoops your own. You'll leave class with new skills, friends and a pair of earrings you'll be proud to say you made!
- This is a beginner class and no previous jewelry-making skills required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One glass of cider is included with your ticket
- Add a jewelry making kit and take all the materials home to start making your own jewelry. Kits are available here and will be delivered to you at the class.
- Participants must be 21 and over.
A cidery, a music venue, a hangout. Slopeswell is a beautifully-crafted, neighborhood taproom like a living room away from home where you can sip local cider and connect with your community. The ciders are complex and fun, focusing on dry and off-dry made in Old World style
Tiffany's been a professional jewelry designer and metal-smith since 2010 and has taught classes for the popular online platforms Brit+Co and Creative Live. Her passion is connecting people to their communities and creativity through jewelry making and supporting other small independent businesses and designers.