Hoop Earring Class - Jailbreak
Join Tiffany from Tiffany Anne Studios at Jailbreak for this beginner jewelry making class. We'll make a pair of teardrop hoop earrings using basic metalworking skills out of wire. You'll learn how to cut, file, hammer and shape wire to create your own hoops and ear wires. Then finish with wire wrapping techniques to embellish with stones. You'll leave class with new skills and a pair of earrings you'll be proud to say you made!
Date and Time:
Wed Nov 6th - 6-8 pm
910 SE TAYLOR ST.PORTLAND, OR 97214
- This is a beginner class and no previous jewelry-making skills required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- Add a jewelry making kit and take all the materials home to start making your own jewelry. Kits are available here and will be delivered to you at the class.
- Recommended for those 12 and up
An art studio, gallery, resource center, and storefront showcasing new work created by local black and indigenous people of color, queer, and female emerging artists
Tiffany's been a professional jewelry designer and metal-smith since 2010 and has taught classes for the popular online platforms Brit+Co and Creative Live. Her passion is connecting people to their communities and creativity through jewelry making and supporting other small independent businesses and designers.