Earring Design Class - Slopeswell Cider
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry-making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- You'll have a choice between Gold-fill or Argentium Silver for your designs
- Class includes all tools, metal, and design components.
- One cider is included in the class price
- Additional cider is available for purchase
- Must be 21 and over to attend
- Add a jewelry making kit to take home and start creating your own designs. Purchase online here and I will deliver it at class.
A cidery, a taproom, a music venue, a hangout. Slopeswell is a beautifully-crafted, neighborhood taproom like a living room away from home where you can sip local cider and connect with your community. The ciders are complex and fun, focusing on dry and off-dry made in Old World style.
Tiffany's been a professional jewelry designer and metal-smith since 2010 and has taught classes for the popular online platforms Brit+Co and Creative Live. Her passion is connecting people to their communities and creativity through jewelry making and supporting other small independent businesses and designers.