In this class you'll learn how to make your own ear wires and head pins, wire wrap stones, hammer metal and choose design components to create your dream earrings. You'll leave with new skills, new friends and a pair of earrings you'll be proud to say you made.
- This is a beginner level class, no previous jewelry making skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All Materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity
- Classes are suitable for those 12 and up
- Beverages will be available for purchase
About The Remains:
The Remains Gallery offers art from local and far away artists, as well as beer, wine, gifts and apparel. Their mission is to help you experience a different kind of art that is not typically featured in the gorge. Art that comes from the pit of our stomach, the recesses of our minds and the bottom of our hearts.
About Tiffany :
Tiffany's been a professional jewelry designer and metal-smith since 2010 and has taught classes for the popular online platforms Brit+Co and Creative Live. Her passion is connecting people to their communities and creativity through jewelry making and supporting other small independent businesses and designers.